Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Man


...Read in Spanish

In Prophetic Dream they said:

If you are good for God, you are good for the man.

If you are good for God, you reject all what offends God.

One said:

There are people who say that the good one is the one who doesn't steal neither kills, although he doesn't love God. This one doesn't kill the body, but buries spirits and takes them to the Hell. The one who doesn't love God is recognized at once, he has something that makes you move away if you are good for God.

I couldn't be friend of the good one, although the man gave him a prize, if he doesn't mention God and doesn't remember the fellow man. I thought of God when I was going to do something. Sometimes I removed my steps and my words when I thought of Him, then I was happy, although I got angry in the critical moment. The Glory revomed the anger when I looked up. When you want to follow God, something will come out on your way so that people see that your love for God is not clean.

I woke up, and I heard:

The man is a bad assessor to assess the good man.

He mixes up the metal and the gold and then he can't ask for a price.

The man who doesn't seek God and doesn't practice the Word of God with Love and Peace, doesn't like the good man.

It's worse than calling dwarf to the giant, and to call giant to a dwarf.

Or to call lion to a lamb, and lamb to the lion.

These men are not the same but it emphasizes more to call good man to the
Man who doesn't love God.


***


Book 77 - God Doesn't Want, He Allows - Volume IX - Pag. 92-93

No comments:

Post a Comment