Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Men must love as God loved them


...Read in Spanish

In Prophetic Dream they mentioned facts that happened when God Man lived as Shepherd of the World because the Man needs His presence so much. In those days he was present with Body, but His Spirit will always be with us as long as the man exists.

One said:

Going along one day with the Master, some men approached and told Him:

Master, we are discussing before we left the village and we haven't wanted to ask anybody his opinion for fear of mistaking.

When they finished these words the Master said:

Keep these Words because I heard them before they came out of your mouths.

And pointing at one of them He said:

You say that you give all for Me, but not for the one who comes with Me. If I saw it well done I wouldn't be God, because I needn't the man gives Me anything. But those who become shepherds will fill my Kingdom. That's what I want. But I don't want what you want to give me, because if you don't want to give anything to my followers, all you give me can be for fear.

I woke up, and I heard:

One who followed the Master
had a big trouble
and another one who hears him
and can help told him:

"I give all for the Master
not for you."

When they reached the Master
they didn't wait,
as He knew all.

Then they all hear
that the one who followed Him,
he did good and bad things for Him.

He didn't teach for God,
His Teaching was that
the Men must love
as He loved them.

Once they learned to love,
they felt happiness when they forgave.

How could God accept?
"You refuse those who follow Me,
but you give all to Me."


He said quite often:

The fellow man will know who loves Me.

The one who denies Me, it was known by My Father in Myself before.


***


Book 15 - Deeds of Jesus lost, dictated today from the Glory - Volume III - Pag. 109-110-111

No comments:

Post a Comment