Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Supernatural Events: 3rd Part


...Read in Spanish

On April 11th at six o'clock I was waken up by a noise and blows against my window, together with noises of birds.
I called my husband so that he could hear that divine noise and he told me he could hear it.

I believed it. But shortly afterwards he told me: what for have you woken me up! where are the birds? You do have birds in your head!!

I began to get worried again.

When he went out and I was alone, I kneeled looking up to the sky, asking to remove this from me if this was an illness, if not, I wish all could hear and see the same as me, because I saw they looked at me distrustfully.

I hadn't finish to pray for this when I saw a cloud, as if two hands were taking it, and a Nice Face of a Man of about fifty years old was formed.

The Sky was completely blue and the cloud was white.


To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT A WOMAN RECEIVES MESSAGES FROM GOD, BUT NEVER BEFORE SOMEBODY RECEIVES COMMUNICATIONS DURING 50 YEARS, THE CHURCH SHOULD SOMETHING TO SPREAD THIS CASE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

    ReplyDelete