Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Supernatural Events: 2nd Part


...Read in Spanish

I was hearing a lot of noises of air since March 20th until April 11th, sometimes I heard water currents with strength.

If I was alone at home, I heard barefoot steps, and I felt very frightened, it was as if the heart wanted to come out of me due to the beatings. When I stopped the steps disapeared.

I told my family about that, and they assured me it was some kind of suggestion. I didn't agree with what they said.

They wanted me to go to the doctor, but I didn't want to, I stood in front of my crucifix, asking to remove all this from me. Every time I did so, the disorders were bigger. I was told at home: don't pray with so much faith, you make ill yourself.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment